Data Loss Prevention Cloud and Symantec CloudSOC

View Only

CloudSOC Securelet for Slack

• 1.  CloudSOC Securelet for Slack

Posted Jan 26, 2021 08:39 PM
    Hi all,

We have raised a support ticket with Symantec regarding the CASB integration/securelet for Slack and are finding it increasingly difficult in getting any assistance and troubleshooting for Technical Support/Engineering teams. Since opening the ticket, I have escalated to management 4 different times, and each time I get a generic email response saying Engineering were looking into it. Ideally I would like a Webex session to be scheduled with engineering to conduct troubleshooting, but we can't even get passed the escalation phase.

We recently had to re-activate the Symantec CloudSOC Securelet for Slack and get an error that an "Enterprise Grid" account is required. We have gone over all the prerequisates as per the CASB documentation for configuring the integration with Slack. We have provided evidence that we in fact have met to the pre-reqs in the documentation.

Has anyone else had similar issues with Technical Support and escalating support tickets? Additionally, if anyone can offer any guidance on how to get an actual response and/or verification from Engineering that would be helpful as we have exhausted all avenues. If anyone has also had similiar issues with activing CloudSOC integrations/securelets, any assistance/guidance/doco in that area would also greatly be appreciated.

Regards,
    Marko Matic

------------------------------
    Cyber Security Threat Responder
    HBF HEALTH LTD.
    ------------------------------