Email Threat Detection and Response

View Only
  • 1.  Protect per-client but not per-domain?

Posted Dec 27, 2018 04:58 PM

Hi all.  I have a client that has a domain name owned/managed by the national organization they havec a franchise under, but, they cann't implement any kind of email security that would be domain wide (can't implement for contoso.com I mean, not talking about Active Directory or anything).  

So I guess the only option is some kind of computer-installed software.  Does anyone have suggestions, or is there some way that a single license of ATP: Email (with Email Sageguard.cloud as the base) can be implemented just on a per email address basis, if one does NOT control the domain name?  

Throwing my hands up in the air since in my opinion all email security should be done at the domain-name level, I thought to just go with Mailwasher Pro as a per email address option perhaps.  

Thanks! 

• 2.  RE: Protect per-client but not per-domain?

Posted Jan 16, 2019 04:13 AM

Hi,

Email Safeguard.cloud is also doing protection on a domain level basis, no such option for a single address.

• 3.  RE: Protect per-client but not per-domain?

Posted Apr 10, 2019 10:26 AM

Thanks very much.  Sorry I didn't reply sooner, the forum email alerts only come in half the time.  I'm still looking to solve this problem but will post a new thread with an idea I have.