Asset Management Suite

View Only
  • 1.  IT analytics reports not displaying

Posted May 31, 2017 11:55 AM

trying to run IT Analytics - Location but the scroll bars will never show and I can't see half of the data, tried mutiple dipslay changes but still no go, I found this fix below: ID: 3924334

I can't link the website since every time I do the forum seems to mark my post as spam

I added what it said to at the bottom of my reportviewer file

I reset all of my IE 11 settings but report will still not display, anyone have any other ideas or what I may have missed?

• 2.  RE: IT analytics reports not displaying

Posted Jun 01, 2017 11:21 AM
      |   view attached

The only way I can get the report to show is using the below settings, downside is nothing else in altiris will display correctly with these settings

• 3.  RE: IT analytics reports not displaying

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 02, 2017 09:54 AM
    1. Could you please show here a screenshot of that place where problem occurs?
    2. Did you try to open this report from your Reporting Service page not from SMP Console?

• 4.  RE: IT analytics reports not displaying

Posted Jun 02, 2017 02:41 PM

Capture2.JPG

Under reports > service and asset management You can see how no scroll bar will show up, there should be over 90 locations butI can see anything past the first 20.

It does work fine from the reporting service page but I hoping to run it from here so out local techs can access it when doing refresh project.

Capture3.JPG

• 5.  RE: IT analytics reports not displaying
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 02, 2017 03:30 PM

Just to updated this but the issue is resolved in RU2 of 8.1