Content & Malware Analysis

View Only
  • 1.  On-box Sandboxing base image failing to install

Posted Jun 26, 2019 03:09 AM

I recently upgraded our BlueCoat MAA to Symantec CA v 2.4.1.1  on a CAS-S500-A1 appliance. 

I try to create a base image selecting the option to "Download from Symantec"

I then select to install a "Windows 10 64-bit" and enter the license key on the next page. 

I then get this summary:

Summary

Confirm the details before creating the base image on Content Analysis.

• Type: ISO downloaded from Symantec
    • Name: Windows 10 64-Bit
    • Product Key: [removed here]

The Image downloads and I do see it boots up (pictures in the status window)

But then it fails (14% complete) and I can see a picture where there is an error in a window with the title "Select the operating system you want to install" where there is a list box for "Operating system   Architecture   Date modified" and in the list there is a single line stating:

"No images are available"

After a while, this process fails and the only option I have is to "Remove Base"

Any idea on how to get a base image installed on the box?

• 2.  RE: On-box Sandboxing base image failing to install

Posted May 03, 2020 11:58 PM

Hello

Did you solve it?

BR.

Kostas

• 3.  RE: On-box Sandboxing base image failing to install

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 04, 2020 09:23 AM
    Every time I've seen this issue it has always been a mismatch between the ISO and the license, not I?m not saying the license is invalid but that it is not the license we are expecting with the image selected. Typically it takes customers multiple attempts to get this right.

• 4.  RE: On-box Sandboxing base image failing to install

Posted May 05, 2020 01:57 AM
    Hello

Finally it just needed a lot of time to complete.

Thank you
    Kostas