Management Center and Reporting

View Only
  • 1.  Where to find "ProxySG Admin Console"

Posted Jun 22, 2020 08:12 AM
    Where do i find the Admin Console? The link to force.com doesn't work anymore...

"To use the new Admin Console, you must first download the installation package from the
    Management Center
    or
    ProxySG
    /ASG appliance Software Download site on MySymantec. The packages are signed to ensure their integrity.
    Management Center
    validates the package signature when you install the package."

Thanks!

• 2.  RE: Where to find "ProxySG Admin Console"

Posted Jun 23, 2020 02:46 AM
    Hi Volkuhl,

as far as I know the new admin console is not available publicly. At least I was not able to find it.

Best regards, Matthias

• 3.  RE: Where to find "ProxySG Admin Console"

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 23, 2020 11:40 AM
    Hi Volkuhl,

Thanks for bringing that to our attention. I will reach out to the appropriate team to update that document. The Admin Console will be under the Broadcom Downloads Portal under the appropriate ProxySG device. Below I have dived in to the SG-S400, and by default, the version is 1.1.1.1, which is the version of the SG Admin Console. Click on the blue link with the machine name.

After clicking the link, you should see the downloadable files:

Hope this helps!

• 4.  RE: Where to find "ProxySG Admin Console"

Posted Jun 24, 2020 12:31 AM
    Hi Jacob,

Thanks for your answer, but it doesn't work for me. I don't have a sg-s400 so the s400 branch is unreachable for me. I have some asg-s200 and in that branch there is no admin console to find.

Thank you!

• 5.  RE: Where to find "ProxySG Admin Console"

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 24, 2020 11:06 AM
    Hi Volkuhl,

I see.. I have reported this to the team in charge of the site. In the meantime, I would file a ticket with support to see if they can get it to you, as I can't post it here.

Hope this Helps!

• 6.  RE: Where to find "ProxySG Admin Console"

Posted Jun 24, 2020 11:59 PM
    Thanks a lot!
    Maybe it's a good idea to put that thing into the Management Center Branch...