Web Security Services

View Only

Request to remove our domain and IP from your block list

• 1.  Request to remove our domain and IP from your block list

Posted Sep 07, 2020 02:01 AM
    We are getting blocked when trying to send emails to all customers that have symantec or broadcom, we have contacted the individual users and they said we had to contact symantec and get it unblocked directly from them. Our domain name is bandagist.nu and we have recently moved from bandagist-centret.dk but it doesn't matter which domain we send from it is still blocked. Here is an excerpt of a mail that has been blocked, we have been blocked for a few weeks now and I have a lot of angry coworkers that need to send emails but are unable to. If you need further info such as IP address or other please let me know.

Leveringen til følgende modtagere eller grupper mislykkedes:

IT-servicedesk@topdanmark.dk
    Der opstod et problem under levering af meddelelsen til denne e-mailadresse. Prøv at sende meddelelsen igen. Kontakt helpdesk, hvis problemet fortsætter.

Følgende organisation afviste meddelelsen: server-18.tower-248.messagelabs.com.

Diagnosticeringsoplysninger for administratorer:

Genererende server: VI1P194MB0095.EURP194.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

IT-servicedesk@topdanmark.dk
    server-18.tower-248.messagelabs.com
    Remote Server returned '<server-18.tower-248.messagelabs.com #5.0.350 smtp;550 5.0.350 Remote server returned an error -> 553 Message filtered. Refer to the Troubleshooting page at;http://www.symanteccloud.com/troubleshooting for more;information. (#5.7.1)>'

Oprindelige brevhoveder:

ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none;
     b=KafEnG/WyXOp1C4WwQduRZph7nsw7W4knukIxcLWpGayXLrfuK+2m7HVrcIXWFYizszAkvQsiQScqA6ZvfxQGzxXvDSt/w8p74QX07zrcHM4VQ2UUzbXhz+jaQeSK3KyjST3iZUsMAadTgJ3yRcqWmjIbH9HDkx/bGjtgHBT6/LrhEmWgmq3kf8iU/H9X6zBb6GV9M7B4UK6UOr82H8Tuq5HFjGwN5jXqHcjpJbdcMckV+JlAqOA8tJd2T/4+2FVkQVTWwXyhSikRXejsVkNxOGgCWsQEj7+1Eny6ovhWNW+dZVG11TPt7DDQcZTpQPp93zfmOkkFuubGvg49ArcRQ==
    ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com;
     s=arcselector9901;
     h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck;
     bh=ui4VKa0W4b5n6DZoheZoalVU+4vbkILpSWkubpOhGvM=;
     b=Ftb6Bbs+5YvUbipDbLfzLwvSeKAozgwosNixq6QFIfDwgmS91bEE2PVSenYOgMHBb6Q3vmMoPZiVvDrsz3lijxt7cdIzPFBOsZvYxkRRom6B9nc7l5LGCCoU6PzQ9SOg1BKG+5iXqWp8G5vKJwXmD+GBCGx6usFIgAhSIQHEOqEFHlgVYwdRvtgU0x8p+t5LzKjZFlCxDhIei2A7UJUlnwWtvwfQG9aKQReZHWCoxQhn17wNxMyIMMzCQQ26/iYNNCZqOxWq51Pqn6c5tXnLKI7lbGnv9VrYz/5h1bhmb20YVZ+Ri7pp/z6ddNBfdSUebloOTxL95MXBRdwH6/YPXg==
    ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass (sender ip is
     93.***.***.***) smtp.rcpttodomain=topdanmark.dk smtp.mailfrom=bandagist.nu;
     dmarc=pass (p=quarantine sp=quarantine pct=100) action=none
     header.from=bandagist.nu; dkim=none (message not signed); arc=none
    DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bandagist.nu;
     s=selector1;
     h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck;
     bh=ui4VKa0W4b5n6DZoheZoalVU+4vbkILpSWkubpOhGvM=;