Web Security Services

View Only
  • 1.  What happened to WSS support ??

Posted Jan 29, 2020 05:48 PM

Did something bad happen to WSS support after the broadcom transition we were getting really quick response times and solutions from the previous team 

we have clients reporting all sorts of problems with the data pods at the sydney DC 

the clients raise tickets to support but get little response - there is no duty manager and a sev1 ticket seems to go nowhere we have no symantec account manager anymore so there is literally no way to get a ticket resolved now 

is anyone else getting a bad customer experience since broadcom or is it just us here in australia ? 

• 2.  RE: What happened to WSS support ??

Posted Apr 30, 2020 01:16 PM
    I'm exactly the same situation - the Support has gone downhill rapidly.

Having being forced to rapidly migrate many customers from the old symnatec.web.security cloud product to WSS - the support has been almost non existent -  and that's only if you can jump through enough hoops (logins / validations / get site ids linked to the many accounts I now have for each customer etc etc).

We purchased the WSS service for one customer at the cost of 10's of thousands of £'s 3 months ago and as yet have not managed to get it fully implemented and working the way it is sold, and when you attempt to contact support they just palm you off with some PDFs available in the public domain that do not help resolve your particular issue or advise you to use Microsoft TMG (which is an EOL product).

Oh well back to logging a case to be be able to log a case.....again.

• 3.  RE: What happened to WSS support ??

Posted Apr 30, 2020 01:17 PM
    Same issue in North America.

• 4.  RE: What happened to WSS support ??

Posted May 04, 2020 01:04 PM
    I'm exactly the same situation from Spain 

• 5.  RE: What happened to WSS support ??

Posted May 21, 2021 11:10 AM
    Support isn't the only thing that is suffering. The transition to broadcom as a whole has been so bad that if I see anything with the broadcom logo, I look for another product.