Endpoint Threat Defense for Active Directory

View Only
  • 1.  Unsupported OS ?

Posted Aug 20, 2020 02:54 AM
    So I've got TDAD standalone installed and ready to test it out on a machine.  But looks like it doesn't want to push out to Windows 10?

this is the version that's installed

I will log a case as well but tend to get quicker and better info here..

• 2.  RE: Unsupported OS ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 20, 2020 09:53 AM
    TDAD has hard coded the last supported Build of Windows at time of release.  The new version of standalone is due to drop next month and will have the updated build numbers. 
      You have a newer build of windows.  It is a simple config file change.  Support should be able to help you.

• 3.  RE: Unsupported OS ?

Posted Aug 20, 2020 06:32 PM
    Thanks @Carlos Krystof I'm sure support will resolve it at some point..  not off to a great start..  I'll go looking for that config file myself...

​​

• 4.  RE: Unsupported OS ?

Posted Oct 07, 2020 01:24 AM
    @Carlos Krystof do you know if the new version of TDAD standalone has been released? ​

• 5.  RE: Unsupported OS ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 07, 2020 02:54 PM
    TDAD Standalone 3.6 will be released between 10/14/20- 10/21/20.

• 6.  RE: Unsupported OS ?

Posted Oct 07, 2020 06:55 PM
    excellent, will keep an eye out for it..  now to remember where I downloaded it from 😂

• 7.  RE: Unsupported OS ?

Posted Oct 21, 2020 09:00 PM
    any news on the new release?  Also, can someone remind me where I download it from?  it doesn't show up with the other downloads for this client.  I must be looking in the wrong place.  Thanks

• 8.  RE: Unsupported OS ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 22, 2020 04:21 PM
    We discovered a bug in final testing.  Estimation for release is next week. 
    Downloads are only available through the Broadcom portal. Search your entitlements for Threat Defense.  Currently you should see v 3.5.1.
    You will see 3.6 Standalone become visible shortly, and 3.6 SEP integrated will release with RU1.  
    Release notes will be on the support portal at the same time.