Data Loss Prevention

View Only
  • 1.  Enforce console .do pages

Posted Jun 02, 2020 06:39 AM
      |   view attached
    Did someone experience a situation where all pages of Enforce with links that are ending in ".do" are not displayed?
    After an upgrade from Oracle 11g + DLP one-tier 14.6 to DLP 12c + DLP 15.7 we can connect to Enforce and view only pages without ".do" extension in the links.  
    The page displayed for every .do link shows like the attachment.
    Please advice me about the service or user rights that could be involved in this situation.
    Thank you!

• 2.  RE: Enforce console .do pages

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 03, 2020 11:39 AM
    This one rings a bell, but more details might help.
    Q. Does this occur when logged in to Enforce as full "Administrator" account?

Can you look in the localhost logs (/logs/Tomcat/localhost<date>.log) and copy to here any of the SEVERE or WARNING entries when this occurs?

------------------------------
    Global Support Lead, DLP
    Broadcom, Symantec Enterprise Division

• 3.  RE: Enforce console .do pages

Posted Jun 04, 2020 04:25 AM
    Hi Stephen

Thank you for the response.
    The error occurs after login as Super Administraator or a Admin User with AD authentication.
    I will upload a log as you specified.

Thank you,
    Sorin

Romsym Data Srl.

• 4.  RE: Enforce console .do pages

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 04, 2020 07:46 PM
    Thanks for sharing this. I do believe, as per my private message to you, that this issue merits opening a support case.

For note, it is related to an issue that was previously addressed in 15.1 MP1 (defect 4205158, which was in those release notes).
    Although the issue was resolved in 15.1 and ported over to 15.5, it may be an update was regressed in the 15.7 upgrade - and your original source version matches the issue.

Please reply to me with Case ID when you have it, so I can confirm next steps to my colleagues who take the case.

Global Support Lead, DLP
    Broadcom, Symantec Enterprise Division