VIP (Validation ID Protection)

View Only
  • 1.  VIP Access app - push notifications

Posted Dec 14, 2020 05:29 AM

Hello, 

our company use Symantec VIP access to approve login. Before I use Huawei P10 lite and when I try login I received push notifications to approve or reject that. Now I change my phone with Huawei P40 lite. I install app and register in portal, set same settings like old phone, but still not receive push notifications when I try to login. I type comment in play store, write mail on presented mail for support, but no one answers me. Please advice me how to fix that. It's very annoying to type code on every login.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards!

Rumen Radanov

• 2.  RE: VIP Access app - push notifications

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 14, 2020 11:46 AM
    Hello Rumen,

Please reach out to your helpdesk to verify that the credential is properly assigned to you. Also, please test the credential at vip.symantec.com to verify that PUSH is working on your device.

• 3.  RE: VIP Access app - push notifications

Posted Dec 15, 2020 01:31 AM
    Hello, 

we have website where we login with personal credential and have possibility to add 3 devices. I remove old phone and now there I have 2 (my laptop and my phone). Under my old phone I have sign and there write (push enabled). When I add new phone I don't have this sign. I see test button next to each device and made test on new device, but give me only place where I must to put 6 digit code (without push notification).