Data Loss Prevention

View Only

DLP OCR 4807 Error - The client and/or OCR server are not authorized with each other

vpenning's profile image
vpenning posted Jan 12, 2021 09:51 AM
I'm trying to add a new load balanced OCR install (two servers behind a load balancer) to an existing DLP farm (v15.0).  I have the OCR engine configured that points to the load balancer.  Thus far I have configured one Network Prevent server to use the OCR configuration.  I'm getting an error (4807 - The client and/or OCR server are not authorized with each other.  Please verify that the client and server keystores are configured correctly.)  I know this is related to the certificates keystore but I can't find any documentation regarding what the OCR servers require.  The only thing I can find is a sentence that says, "A certificate for communication between the OCR client on the Enforce Server and the OCR Server is also required." but nothing else about which certificate the OCR servers need.  I didn't create this farm originally but I can tell from the event codes that it's using the built-in certificates.

I'm hoping someone has a suggestion or some guidance as to what I need to do to correctly authorize the new OCR servers.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.