Management Center and Reporting

View Only

export to CSV removes minutes and seconds

Paws's profile image
Paws posted Sep 30, 2020 05:10 AM
Dear,

I am not seeing the minutes and seconds when I export a report from my management center (v2.4.1.2) from the reporter tab (connected to an appliance with SW v10.3.2.1).

When I make a full details or forensics report I can see the exact time and date just fine: Sep 29, 2020 11:04:00 AM. When I export it to HTML or PDF, that's just fine.
When I export it it a CSV it always concatenates it and removes the minutes and seconds. It just shows "Sep 29, 2020 11:00:00 AM", and it only increases by the hour, so next is "Sep 29, 2020 12:00:00 AM". It's the same report, so I don't get what's wrong.

Does anyone have any advice please? This is such a basic function..

Kind regards,
Stijn
Jason McClellan's profile image
Community Manager Jason McClellan
test answer from admin
Jacob Miles's profile image
Broadcom Employee Jacob Miles

Hi Stijn,

Unfortunately, as of this posting, this is a current known limitation. As we understand the issue, the issue is on Management Center itself, and not Reporter. For your reference, the reference number for this limitation is MC-1649. Look for that in future version release notes of Management Center to know when it is resolved. 

Also, on a different note, just to make you aware - Reporter 10.3.x.x became end of support on March 5th of this year, and 10.4.x.x also went EOL last week. I would recommend making plans to upgrade to Report 10.5.x.x so you can be on a supported version. More on the Reporter EOL policy can be found here.

Hope this helps!

Jacob Miles's profile image
Broadcom Employee Jacob Miles
Hi Stijn,

To revisit this, the fix is applied in MC 3.1.2.1. I have confirmed I get minutes and seconds in the "Date and Time" field with a CSV download now.

Hope this helps!