Search

1 to 8 of 8
Sort by

Blog Entry
NVMe over Fabrics: What’s next for NVMe

NVMe SSDs have been around for several years and leveraged in enterprise data centers (as in-server storage) through to laptop applications. However, until now it’s been impossible to scale NVMe beyond the rack and across the data center, leaving data stranded on storage islands. In June 2016,...

Blog Entry
Welcome to the New Era -- The Era of Gen 6

source http://bienestarpsico-social.blogspot.com/ Finally, you can unleash the true power of your applications. Shatter the limitations of legacy infrastructure. Experience four times the storage networking speed, and leapfrog your competition with query speeds that are 71% faster than...

Blog Entry
What’s exciting about VMID technology?

Like many of you, I still get excited about new cool technologies. What really gets me going is when customers share that excitement. Recent news from VMworld put a spring in my step when I read that Qlogic in collaboration with Brocade demonstrated their StorFusion VMID technology. So… what is...

Blog Entry
Gen 6 Performance Unleashes The All-flash Data Center

The Gen 6 Fibre Channel eco-system is rapidly developing with the latest news coming from Brocade on its rollout of the new X6 Director family with Gen 6 technology. The X6 Director family will power the heart of the data center with 364 ports that can scale up with port blades, delivering a...

Blog Entry
Tegile and Brocade Gen 6 Fibre Channel support top demands in today’s data centers

This blog post was originially published by Tegile and is cross posted here for your enjoyment. You can find the orginial blog post here . Here at Tegile we place a premium on our customer’s business requirements. We strive to meet — and exceed — expectations for performance and capacity....

Blog Entry
Flash Forward with Gen 6 Fibre Channel

Digital transformation is driving new requirements for modern infrastructure and the evolving datacenter workloads require more performance than ever. Cloud, analytics, and automation technology are powering workloads that continue to drive data growth. Social platforms, big data, and mobility...

Blog Entry
Bigger Isn’t Always Better

Does size matter in the data center? With Cisco’s launch of the 9718, I am reminded of what it’s like to shop at Costco. You are surrounded by enormous versions of products that you don’t necessarily want or need. Who needs a jar of mayonnaise when you can get a gallon vat of mayonnaise? Why...