Search

1 to 6 of 6
Sort by

Blog Entry
What’s exciting about VMID technology?

Like many of you, I still get excited about new cool technologies. What really gets me going is when customers share that excitement. Recent news from VMworld put a spring in my step when I read that Qlogic in collaboration with Brocade demonstrated their StorFusion VMID technology. So… what is...

Blog Entry
Flash Forward with Gen 6 Fibre Channel

Digital transformation is driving new requirements for modern infrastructure and the evolving datacenter workloads require more performance than ever. Cloud, analytics, and automation technology are powering workloads that continue to drive data growth. Social platforms, big data, and mobility...

Blog Entry
The Future With EMC VMAX All Flash And EMC Connectrix B-Series

CIO’s are challenged with transforming their data center to address new requirements that go well beyond speed and capacity. Enterprise Data Centers are struggling with delivering services to meet the explosion of data, granular analytics and automation while delivering the reliability and...

Blog Entry
Bigger Isn’t Always Better

Does size matter in the data center? With Cisco’s launch of the 9718, I am reminded of what it’s like to shop at Costco. You are surrounded by enormous versions of products that you don’t necessarily want or need. Who needs a jar of mayonnaise when you can get a gallon vat of mayonnaise? Why...

Blog Entry
Brocade and Emulex Advance Gen 5 End-to-End Across The Network

Technology has been an enabler since the first hand tools and cultivation of agriculture begun. Continually improving life and increasing human productivity based on skills learned and passed down over generations and tens of thousands of years. The accumulation of knowledge and the ability to...