Idea Details

Support for Bluecoat SG Proxy 6.2.12.3

Last activity 06-03-2019 08:27 PM
AsifShaikh's profile image
08-21-2016 07:57 AM

Hi Team,

We are unable to Integrate Bluecoat SG Proxy with PAM for Web SSO, In fact we are unable to make PAM learn the login part of this application.

Details.

Vendor : Bluecoat

Product : Bluecoat Proxy

Version 6.2.12.3

Awaiting your quick attention, This is the second product where in we are getting issue with Integration with PAM.

Regards

Comments

12-29-2016 12:41 AM

brotr03 , Can you post the updated status of this Idea. It is logged 2 months back. Unfortunately I am not seeing any update on the ideas posted by me. I am not sure weather we should continue using this forum , It is not making much sense if our request are not been taken up in due time.

10-23-2016 12:49 AM

Thanks for your reply,

Blue coat is a very popular vendor in Security Market and the their  Proxy product is very well know, I don't see question of popularity.

I hope it will be supported soon.

10-21-2016 04:36 PM

Hi Asif.  Bluecoat Proxy is not currently on our list of requested Target devices to bring under PAM credential and session management nor is it officially supported for web SSO.  It is difficult to validate all of the peripheral devices from the many vendors that are in the market so we focus on the most popular/most requested. I can add BlueCoat devices into the enhancement request list "under consideration" but it sounds like the integration need is more immediate.