Idea Details

SDGTW probe support for London version of ServiceNow

Last activity 06-13-2019 10:12 AM
iulian_ursu's profile image
10-25-2018 06:11 AM

Customers are upgrading Service Now to London version and need the sdgtw probe to support this version. Currently it is only supported until Kingston: sdgtw (Service Desk Gateway) Release Notes - CA Unified Infrastructure Management Probes - CA Technologies Documentation 

If this is feasible, could we know the ETA?

Many thanks

Comments

02-09-2019 10:26 PM

Latest version of SDGTW probe (v 2.10) supporting Servicenow London just got GA'd and is available in probes archive for download.

Please refer release notes for additional details:

sdgtw (Service Desk Gateway) Release Notes - CA Unified Infrastructure Management Probes - CA Technologies Documentation 

01-24-2019 03:56 AM

Thank you Rajeev. Good to hear that.

01-24-2019 01:34 AM

SDGTW probe is being upgraded currently to support ServiceNow London release & newer version of probe will be published by mid February.

regards,

Rajeev Kurupati

01-22-2019 07:31 AM

Hi CA Team,

Where are we on this because ServiceNow is going to auto-upgrade to London version in Quarter4 (around April 2019) and they are looking for any supported version of Nimsoft which will use for ticket integration.

01-03-2019 03:27 AM

Hi Team, We are desperately looking for SDGTW probe with London supported version because ServiceNow Team is also chasing us and waiting for us because our Ticket integration will impact if they proceed with London version upgrade.

12-05-2018 08:56 AM

I really am hoping that votes are not required to get the dev team to upgrade the 'sdgtw' probe to support subsequent releases of ServiceNow.

On a side note: The Kingston family becomes unsupported with the release of Madrid (currently planned for March 7th).  With that said, we need to start testing the London release as soon as possible, but of course can't do so until the sdgtw probe is upgraded to support London.

Also, I've reach out to our CA Acct Rep to see if he can ascertain some roadmap info for the sdgtw probe. Once received, I'll provide an update.

Thanks,

Chris A.