Idea Details

Able to export, Modify individual IDM objects

Last activity 06-13-2019 10:08 AM
Manohar Kondragunta's profile image
06-19-2017 04:06 PM

Hi Team,

1.Provide an option to export individual IDM customized objects (PX, Tasks, Screens etc.,) from management console. This will ease us to export in XML format for any given single object with search criteria and object type.

2. Provide some tool /interface to create/ Modify  any IDM objects in faster way. Current way of doing is time consuming and always single click on anything is consuming more time to load or improve performance.

PX Editor

Form Editor

Task Editor

Regards,

K. Manohar.

Comments

05-18-2018 12:45 PM

05-18-2018 12:39 PM

Can you please point me to the specific section of this functionality in "https://docops.ca.com/ca-identity-suite/14-2/en'.

I was navigating through the documentation and couldn't locate this part.

05-03-2018 06:40 AM

CA Identity Suite 14.2 was released yesterday and it includes the enhanced capability to export specific objects of the environment.

Please refer to the documentation for further information at https://docops.ca.com/ca-identity-suite/14-2/en

07-06-2017 05:27 AM

In Identity Manager Management console, go to environments, go to your environment, go to "role and task settings" where you can export and import the environment definitions.

06-29-2017 08:14 AM

Thanks Hila for considering this enhancement request.

Regarding second point you mentioned to use import tool of IM. Could you please provide some more info on where I can find this or any other useful reference.

06-27-2017 04:48 AM

Thank you for your feedback MK. We currently plan to enhance the IM export capability to export specific IM objects by selection.

Regarding the second request, you are able to create/modify IM objects easily using the import tool of IM already today. Please let me know if there's anything else you need in that aspect or provide more details of the scenario in case I'm missing something.

Regards,

Hila

Product Management

06-21-2017 09:32 AM

A partial solution is to use Config Xpress to load up the environment, select the object you want to export, and export just that component. It's not everything you're looking for, but it's a start.