Idea Details

IM Group Scorecard Table is Device centric

Last activity 06-02-2017 01:53 PM
Marko Popovich's profile image
05-16-2017 03:11 PM

Another issue with the IM Group Scorecard Table is I cannot pick what interfaces I want to score on. Appears this is only for devices groups and not interface groups. Again, for large networks this limitation takes away any reasonable functionality we could use this for. Example, I only want to score our WAN links that are in a WAN interface group. Hopefully this gets looked at in the next revision. Frustrating...

Comments

06-02-2017 01:53 PM

I have a group that consists of all WAN interfaces. When I go into the view it will not allow me to chose an Interface Group. It will only allow me to pick a Device group. So, that means the list of interfaces in the view (scorecard) is ALL the interfaces on the devices in that group, not just the WAN interfaces.

05-18-2017 07:28 AM

I have the same goal with PM : analyze WAN traffic distribution and anticipate saturations.

We evaluated PM in a PoC in the perspective of a CA eHealth replacement. For the PoC I made a complete Tree of WAN Interface Groups (Network->Simple or Double attachments->Specific site) and I ran a Scorecard dashboard on Utilization In and Out.

Results seem to be consistant with an analysis of each WAN Interface.

What makes you think this dashboard works for the whole devices and not only interfaces ?