As a user of OPSLOG for diagnosing problem activity, I would like the OPSLOG PROFILE to support message wildcarding.
1. When in opslog profile if a msgid is specified, one or more '*' may be present at any position.
2. The '*' will match 0 or more characters of any value.
3. All messages with matching ids (based on the rules of * usage) must be returned/visible
4. No messages that do not match the id specified (based on the rules of * usage) may be returned
5. All functionality of profile must also available in the OPSLOG() function
6. The user must be able to change the wild card character with an OPS/MVS parameter