No matter how a device is modeled I want Spectrum NCM to be able to do the following:
- Create a separate unique device families for each type of device I have in Spectrum * ( This currently I can do)
- Within each device family I want to be able to assign the login information that NCM will use to access those devices in that family; ie. FTP, TFTP, SNMP, SSH
- Each device family can have its own unique NCM login conditionals; ex. Routers use SSH/SCP, switches use TELNET/TFTP,FTP
- Each device family can have its own its own device backup schedule.
- Basically more control on how a device is backed up and how NCM is used to backup a device config