Idea Details

Capture the name of the person who actually closes a ticket in the assignee field on quick close ti

Last activity 08-16-2017 03:02 PM
Anon Anon's profile image
09-23-2013 12:38 PM

Our service desk has requested the following:

as part of our incident management process we want to capture who resolved the ticket in the assignee field. the Service Center also wants to capture this information as a productivity metric. however, it requires several extra clicks since most of the service center tickets are quick closed. this enhancement would auto populate the assignee field with the name of the user logged into the session when the ticket is quick closed.

Comments

08-16-2017 03:02 PM

Hi Carol,

We are on version 14.1.  I will do more research to see if that is available in my release.

Thank you,

Nicole Miel

08-04-2017 12:21 PM

Hi Nicole,

Which version of SDM are you using? In 17.0, Quick Close from the Quick Profile screen does capture the logged in analyst in the assignee field. I believe this has been available for a few releases as it is not a new feature of 17.0 (please note the age of this Idea).

Thank you,

Carol

08-01-2017 11:05 AM

For reporting purposes, we would also like to populate the assignee field with the analyst that closed a quick closed ticket.  We can find this out by querying the logs, but it is a taxing query and would be more ideal if we could populate the assignee field automatically.  Can this request be re-opened for review or can anybody help with the SPEL code?