Idea Details

Give a special color for bypass

Last activity 06-03-2019 08:40 PM
edeat's profile image
01-29-2018 09:52 AM

When a job is set as bypass, you can distinquish it from a normal job in Monitoring Perspective before the job is executed. It is displayed normally as PREDWIAT.

Please create a special color for these bypass jobs to ease the operators job.

Thanks

Comments

04-15-2019 02:55 PM

I was reminded of this when trying to bypass 162 jobs in an application that has 308 jobs.  Being able to view the graph and visually confirm that jobs had Bypasreq would have made the task so much easier.  Having a custom view is only so helpful when you need to see the jobs that will bypass in their place relative to the jobs that will run.

Sure, they turn orange once they have actually bypassed, but you cannot visually see that they are have a Bypasreq unless you hover the mouse over each job and look for that status.

03-06-2019 05:34 AM

Hi,

As stated there is an 'orange' color that differentiates the jobs from the wait jobs(which is in yellow color) and creating a custom view for bypass jobs should help here.

Hope it helps!

Thanks and regards,

Ravi Kiran

03-08-2018 10:25 AM

I created a custom view for request and bypassed jobs.  So I can see them there they are yellow when they are waiting and they are orange when they are bypassed.

'Conditions' Contains 'bypass' Or 'State' Contains 'bypass' Or 'Conditions' Contains 'req'

Sharon

03-07-2018 01:08 AM

There should be a small mistake in the description of the idea. It should be:

you canNOT distinguish it from a normal job in Monitoring Perspective before the job is executed.

The word before is important. Your suggestion is for the color when the job becomes Bypass.

Thanks

01-30-2018 02:26 AM

Hi,

Bypass Jobs have a different color already. Below is the screen shot of Desktop Client ->Windows->Preferences->Monitor Perspective->Job State Color as shown below . Once the job is BYPASSED , the color of the job changes accordingly.

Thanks and regards,

Ravi Kiran