Idea Details

USS - search a request / incident

Last activity 04-02-2019 05:27 AM
Avinash Kande's profile image
06-20-2017 03:11 PM

USS page by default shows only 2 under "My Open Requests" it would be great if we have search box similar to what we have in employee interface.

Comments

03-20-2019 03:06 AM

This idea has been delivered with the 17.2 release. Using Service Point now business user can view all their open/close tickets under My Ticket section . Our design doesn't warrant a need for search within the business user's ticket and hence is not included in part of new interface. For more information, please refer to Service Point - CA Service Management - 17.2 Documentation

02-19-2018 05:59 AM

We are including this in our new business user design which is currently under development.

10-11-2017 04:52 PM

In the USS interface it should be possible to search any registered case, looking for any of the following filters or combination of them: Case number, keyword, creation date, etc.

07-03-2017 05:25 AM

This idea is being Wish-Listed for potential inclusion in a future release.

Before this idea moves to the next stage (Currently Planned or Not Planned), I would like to invite community members to please provide additional input and/or vote. Please note that Wish-listed ideas are selected for inclusion in a release based on multiple factors including - number of votes from community members, alignment of idea with a release's themes and goals, complexities and risks involved in implementing the idea, so a timeframe for availability of the idea as a product feature/functionality cannot be provided. Additionally, the implementation of your idea may not be exactly as requested and/or may be delivered in a new user experience.

06-20-2017 03:17 PM

yeah, this will be very useful for users to search their requests. we should be able to search both SC and SD tickets..