Idea Details

Certification campaign - approve all for specific group of users

Last activity 12-17-2016 10:50 AM
Anon Anon's profile image
04-18-2016 10:11 AM

In our certification Campaigns we do not allow the choice "approve all" for an entire user, although we would like to make that option available for specific Groups of users, for example by organization, accounts in specific OU or with specific attribute in AD.

Comments

05-26-2016 09:56 AM

In that case we'll review internally and get back to you

05-26-2016 03:28 AM

Sorry, correction. We will be upgrading to Identity Portal this autumn so this enhancement is for Identity Portal.

05-18-2016 11:17 AM

In that case I apologize but we are not enhancing the Identity Governance Portal anymore.

We are transitioning our customers to use the Identity Suite Portal as the main interface for business users and there we can discuss options for enhancements.

Let me know if you'd like more information about the Identity Portal.

05-16-2016 02:26 AM

Hi Hila,

That is correct, I would like to allow approve all for specific groups of users, determined by an attribute or OU in Active Directory, for example.

This is in the Identity Governance Portal.

Regards,

Helén

05-11-2016 08:07 AM

Hi Helen,

Just to clarify the request - you would like to allow approve all functionality but only for a specific group of users and not for everyone.

Another questions - are you using Identity Portal for performing the certification or are you using the Identity Governance portal?

Regards,

Hila