Idea Details

Save Dashboard Column Configurations

Last activity 08-20-2019 07:06 AM
Noble.Vision's profile image
11-29-2017 04:03 PM

Users should have the ability to save the column configurations in Performance Center dashboards for all tenant users. A specific example is changing ascending/descending columns in a ‘IM Gauge/Table’ dashboard for ‘For All Tenant Users’ is not persistent and will reset to the default column settings when re-opened. CA stated (Case#892851) that this is a defect and the functionality is working as intended/designed. There is a business reason to have this functionality in network war room scenarios where the operator does not have to remember to configure ascending availability every time table dashboards opened to see what issues are the most pressing. It is assumed that this configuration functionality should have the ability to be saved ‘out-of-the-box’ because the column configuration headers shows the icon and gives the ability to save the column settings for all tenants.

Comments

05-29-2018 07:19 AM

+1 for this.

If I'm creating dashboards for the tenant users, I would like to fully customize what they can and can't see. I would be very interested in having this functionality added.

12-04-2017 09:25 AM

Wish I could vote more than once on this one.  Would really like to see the functionality added.