Idea Details

CA PAM | Multiple Level of Approval in Dual Authorization

Last activity 12-13-2018 09:57 PM
Eric.Chew's profile image
08-02-2017 01:32 PM

As of now CA PAM is only able to do multiple approvers but all at the same level.

For example, a password view request is sent to Approver A and B. If either of them approves it , the password view request is then approved.

This is the currently flow of Dual Authorization in CA PAM.

CA PAM can improved by doing multiple level approval.

For example, a password view request is sent to Approver A and B. Approver A approves, but Approver B have yet to approve or deny the request, the password view request is either expired or denied.

Both Approver A and Approver B MUST approve the request in order for the password to be viewed by the requestor.

This is what i am referring to and it will be good that multiple level approval can work with multiple approvers.

Comments

12-13-2018 09:57 PM

Related to this point if we can customize the existing workflow or create some new workflows, some workflow engine which can be part of the product itself.

11-15-2018 11:51 AM

A must-have feature, i don't know why this still isn't implemented since it is almost always requested by the clients on the projects that i worked on and i know some other CA products already have this.