Idea Details

Redundancy AdminUI

Last activity 12-17-2016 09:30 AM
Anon Anon's profile image
03-11-2015 10:49 PM

CA support environment to start two or more at the same time AdminUI support outside of the respondents.
Therefore, currently AdminUI is only one is the number that can be started at the same time.

However, this arrangement which means that it is not possible is redundant.
If redundancy is impossible, I think that is difficult depending on the user system production.

For example
1) If the user account you are unlocking of operational
2)Administrator of multiple departments in the operation to perform the policy setting and, if high utilization rate is required

In R6.0 was no such restriction.
I want to abolish the limit of operation number even R12.5 (AdminUI).

At least the following configuration is should support.
1)Primary AdminUI: 1 units
2)Secondary AdminUI: 1 units

secondary AdminUI is usually not access (hot standby)

Comments

02-05-2016 01:00 PM

Thank you for your contribution of an enhancement idea to the CA Community. CA is continually working to improve its software and services to best meet the needs of its customers. Your input is vital to that effort. The CA Single Sign-On Product Management team has reviewed your suggested enhancement. Based on current roadmap priorities and/or the limited amount of community support for this idea, we are not accepting this idea into the product backlog. Therefore, it is being moved to a “Not Planned” status.

02-05-2016 12:59 PM

It is possible already to configure and deploy a second Admin UI on a second system to allow for redundancy and HA. This is the recommend setup.

04-10-2015 05:40 PM

Thank you for your contribution of an enhancement idea to the CA Community. CA is continually working to improve its software and services to best meet the needs of its customers.  Your input is vital to that effort.  The CA Single Sign-On Product Management team is reviewing your enhancement suggestion.  The Community will continue to be able to vote on this enhancement idea.

03-27-2015 02:15 AM

R12.5 is thought that a function down grade from R6.0.

Therefore, I think that this support is necessary, too.