Idea Details

Mobile APP: Upload all type of files.

Last activity 09-13-2018 02:06 AM
Carlos_Labarta's profile image
08-01-2016 05:42 AM

Mobile App: Upload all type of files.

For now With mobile app you can only upload images. Other formats like docx, pptx, xlsx, etc are unsupported.

Add support to upload all type of files.

Comments

09-13-2018 02:06 AM

This idea is being Wish-Listed for potential inclusion in a future release.

Before this idea moves to the next stage (Currently Planned or Not Planned), I would like to invite community members to please provide additional input and/or vote. Please note that Wish-listed ideas are selected for inclusion in a release based on multiple factors including - number of votes from community members, alignment of idea with a release's themes and goals, complexities and risks involved in implementing the idea, so a timeframe for availability of the idea as a product feature/functionality cannot be provided. Additionally, the implementation of your idea may not be exactly as requested and/or may be delivered in a new user experience. 

04-07-2017 01:37 PM

Thank you for submitting this idea. The product team is reviewing this idea and is looking for additional input from other community members.

Community Members: If you agree that this is a good idea, please vote and add comments with details about your requirements.

04-06-2017 08:03 AM

Good Idea to implement. This gives flexibility for users for adding the basic, on a day to day used formats

08-01-2016 01:16 PM

I wonder how it was possible to develop the APP without this feature. It is similar to developing a car without wheels ...! APP without the possibility of introducing attachments "do not walk" ... as the car without wheels ...!

08-01-2016 05:46 AM

That's a great idea!

It will allow analysts to attach reports or anything necessary to the tickets!

This idea have my vote