Idea Details

Enhance the CA Single Sign On WebSphere Application Server Agent to allow SECURE cookies

Last activity 06-04-2019 12:06 PM
JoshPerlmutter's profile image
08-01-2016 07:16 AM

In a recent install i found two cookies being set. i opened a case and found the reason is that the ASA does not support the SECURE flag being set on cookies. for a security product not to allow a security setting is shocking. my company mandates use of the SECURE flag for security. please enhance the WebSphere ASA R12.0 line and later to allow for the SECURE flag being set on cookies

Comments

10-23-2018 02:17 AM

Thank you for your contribution of an enhancement idea to the CA Community. CA is continually working to improve its software and services to best meet the needs of its customers. Your input is vital to that effort. The CA Single Sign-On Product Management team has reviewed your suggested enhancement. Based on current roadmap priorities and/or the limited amount of community support for this idea over the last year (please see this document describing how we are reviewing ideas: https://communities.ca.com/docs/DOC-231170123), we are not accepting this idea into the product backlog. Therefore, it is being moved to a “Not Planned” status.  

02-15-2017 04:18 AM

Thank you for your contribution of an enhancement idea to the CA Community. CA is continually working to improve its software and services to best meet the needs of its customers. Your input is vital to that effort. The CA Single Sign-On Product Management team is reviewing your enhancement suggestion following the process outlined here: https://communities.ca.com/docs/DOC-231170123 

The Community will continue to be able to vote on this enhancement idea. 

09-05-2016 10:55 PM

Hi Josh,

There is development fix available to cater for the request.

Other customer report the issue and tickets (DE78507, DE204940) created to engineering.

I expect it should available for next GA release. I don't have the GA date but if you need in near future, you can engage CA Support to assist.

Regards,

Kar Meng