Idea Details

xFlow for Level II analysts

Last activity 05-31-2019 02:12 AM
Alexander Dion's profile image
07-05-2016 11:20 AM

I was informed by CA Support that xFlow is simply a Level I analyst interface. This was disappointing to hear because I really like the interface, but I am not sure I could provide this new interface to the Level I analysts and withhold it from our Level II analysts. I would like to see a Level II interface that can leverage changes, problems, issues, etc. before moving forward. Thanks.

Comments

05-10-2017 01:59 PM

Voted.

I Agree, it's great idea and also i can understand the CA roadmap and i agree. 

We need to use it. Looking for Does anyone have xFlow running successfully in their production environment? we can identify the global use.

04-20-2017 06:32 AM

dion.alexander Change Management, Problem Management capabilities are on the long-term roadmap. Level-2 Analysts can use xFlow for most of the ticket management functions and switch over to the SDM classic interface (using /SwitchView command) to perform actions that are not available in xFlow at this time. /SwitchView command feature will be available in our upcoming 17.0 release.

This idea is being Wish-Listed for potential inclusion in a future release.

Before this idea moves to the next stage (Currently Planned or Not Planned), I would like to invite community members to please provide additional input and/or vote. Please note that Wish-listed ideas are selected for inclusion in a release based on multiple factors including - number of votes from community members, alignment of idea with a release's themes and goals, complexities and risks involved in implementing the idea, so a timeframe for availability of the idea as a product feature/functionality cannot be provided. Additionally, the implementation of your idea may not be exactly as requested and/or may be delivered in a new user experience.

07-07-2016 12:34 PM

I think this is possible unless if I understand this right!

The interface wont change but the level of visibility can be configured as that in Level 1 to Level 2 differences using the classic interface. You can build your own stream as per your requirement in xFlow for the Level 2 analyst team.