Idea Details

Expand RDP Window in CA PAM

Last activity 12-17-2016 10:59 AM
Steve_Stanczak's profile image
08-08-2016 09:35 AM

It would be very helpful if the CA PAM RDP Session Window was expanded or able to be configured to a wider/taller window size.

Comments

09-28-2016 02:55 PM

This is working, and this request can be closed. 

09-12-2016 02:57 PM

When the RDP screen resolution is in fullscreen you can use the mouse to drag and resize the RDP window.  The default RDP Resolution can be set to fullscreen under Terminal Customization in My Info.

09-12-2016 11:06 AM

You can set the window size before you start the session. Hover the mouse over the RDP link for a few seconds, a dropdown will appear offering available size options, including full screen.

Steve McCormick, ITIL

CA Technologies

Principal Services Consultant

Stephen.McCormick@ca.com

<mailto:Stephen.McCormick@ca.com>

09-12-2016 10:52 AM

Is it possible to configure this window using the mouse to drag at the corners of the RDP window?

08-17-2016 12:21 PM

We would like to have the window be customizable, so that users may re-size by clicking on the window and dragging the window corners or borders to the size the would like.

08-17-2016 02:14 AM

If I understand correctly you would like to increase the windows size of rdp applet while connecting to windows server via rdp.

You can increase the size by altering the Terminal customization window under "My info" or you can do the same thing on the fly while clicking on the rdp access method in access page , just place your mouse over rdp and hold for 5 seconds you will get option to select the terminal size.

Hope this helps.