Idea Details

Not able to delete applications from ASAP in all environments E1, E2 and E3.

Last activity 07-24-2016 09:34 AM
Anon Anon's profile image
01-21-2016 03:29 PM

Not able to delete applications from ASAP (Automation Studio) in all environments E1, E2 and E3.

We have so many applications that needs to be removed and we are not able to do it. Please help.

Comments

03-22-2016 02:00 PM

Hello.

I hope so, as this has been on the pipeline for quite some time now.

Best regards,

Ricardo Bernardino

01-27-2016 03:50 PM

I understand, the change is deleting the application is not for a specific use case, we are making a greater change, to allow deleting applications in any case, except for when there are running deployments for the application

01-27-2016 03:32 PM

Just to add clarification -- Swathi's concern isn't so much specifically with deleting applications previously deployed, but rather any application, period.  More specifically, if you're in ASAP in the navigation panel, you can click the Applications drop-down and see a list of all applications. They want to be able delete entire applications so as to trim down the list seen in that drop-down, given some applications are no longer in use.

01-22-2016 11:29 AM

Hi,

I received additional information from support, and hey explained which issue you were referring to (Cannot delete application if it has deployments that were executed in the past). This will be fixed in v5.6

Regards,

Nofar Bluestein

Principal Product Manager, Release Automation, NA

01-22-2016 11:07 AM

Hi,

Could you please provide more information about this issue? I'm not sure what is means to delete an application from an environment - when deleting an application all the environments are deleted as well.

What kind of error are you facing? did you open a support ticket?

We're making a lot of changes to the ability to delete application in RA v5.6 which will be GA in March 25th. If you provide additional information I will make sure this issue will be taken into account as well.

Regards,

Nofar Bluestein

Principal Product Manager, Release Automation, NA