Idea Details

Power BI Connector for SDM

Last activity 02-25-2019 12:00 PM
Ahmed Issawi's profile image
11-10-2017 09:12 PM

With the big push of office 365 it would be nice to have access to CA connectors for Microsoft Power BI 

Comments

02-25-2019 12:00 PM

I'm kind of also interested in news about this. Yes I can see there's only 21 votes, but lets have the Jaspersoft implementation stand against nativ support for Power BI in the community. I'm then not sure that the numbers for Power BI will be treated as few any more... 

02-25-2019 09:00 AM

Do we have any updates on this?

05-17-2018 04:40 PM

Any news about this?

11-20-2017 08:10 AM

This idea is being Wish-Listed for potential inclusion in a future release.

Before this idea moves to the next stage (Currently Planned or Not Planned), I would like to invite community members to please provide additional input and/or vote. Please note that Wish-listed ideas are selected for inclusion in a release based on multiple factors including - number of votes from community members, alignment of idea with a release's themes and goals, complexities and risks involved in implementing the idea, so a timeframe for availability of the idea as a product feature/functionality cannot be provided. Additionally, the implementation of your idea may not be exactly as requested and/or may be delivered in a new user experience.