Idea Details

Weight User Survey Like Risk Survey

Last activity 05-31-2019 02:15 AM
jlhawley's profile image
09-08-2017 08:56 AM

I would like to see all end-user surveys weighted like the Risk survey so that it can easily be scored and then be added real-time to the Scoreboard for group managers.

Comments

03-09-2018 09:27 AM

Thank you for submitting this idea. The product team has reviewed this idea and determined that it does not have enough support from the Community. Therefore, I have marked the idea as not planned. We greatly value your contributions to our community and are committed to continued engagement with you to improve our products.

09-22-2017 11:12 AM

Thank you for submitting this idea. The product team is reviewing this idea and is looking for additional input from other community members.

Community Members: If you agree that this is a good idea, please vote and add comments with details about your requirements.

09-08-2017 09:54 AM

I would add that having surveys be reportable/viewable through the application would be an excellent addition.  Similar to how the weather/heat maps work with incident and request resolution in v17.  This way group managers can see statistics for their group and individual users' scores as well to identify potential issues with users or processes.#satisfactionsurvey#feedback;survey 

Edited for spelling