Idea Details

Spectrum 10.2 and Service Desk 17 Integration

Last activity 06-13-2019 10:11 AM
Chandeshwer's profile image
05-04-2017 03:39 AM

@Nagesh Jaiswal

Hi Nagesh and all, could we please know when Spectrum 10.2 release would be compatible with Service Desk 17 as this is very important for us?

We just implemented both in our environment but we are unable to integrate due to compatibility issues. Copying the latest integration link for your reference:

Integration Compatibility - CA Spectrum - 10.2 and 10.2.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Appreciate your fast response.

Thanks,

CK

Comments

01-17-2018 02:48 PM

Hello! it is a nice Idea, but I saw this link https://docops.ca.com/ca-spectrum/10-2-2/en/release-information/integration-compatibility  and ther is not compatiblity bettwen Service Desk 17.0 and Spectrum 10.2.

Any update? 

Thanks!!!

05-10-2017 08:54 AM

Thanks for the update Chandeshwer . However I would like to inform you and the community members that this is not a supported integration scenario. However we are working towards it and will be soon supported in the upcoming release.

Thanks,

Nagesh

05-10-2017 08:22 AM

Hi All,

This integration is working.

Regards

CK

05-09-2017 04:48 AM

Hi Chandeshwer

Somehow the attachment is not visible. Can you email me at Nagesh.Jaiswal@ca.com 

Thanks,

Nagesh 

05-09-2017 03:10 AM

Hi Nagesh,

Please find attached snapshot. After saving also server details are not showing in “Service Desk Server” section.

Regards

CK

05-09-2017 02:22 AM

Hi Nagesh,

Yes still we have. WebEx is also possible.

Regards

CK

05-09-2017 02:19 AM

Hello Chandeshwer ,

Thanks for the info. Do you still have the environment? Can we do a quick WebEx?

Thanks,

Nagesh Jaiswal

05-09-2017 01:36 AM

Hi Nagesh,

In the Spectrum console, Service desk integration section we give all the information like, host name, port number, login details and click on test,  its run successfully, when we saved it is showing it saved but server is getting listed, also once you click anywhere else and again click on service desk integration  all the provided information will be disappeared. Because of that integration is not working.

Regards

Chandeshwer Kumar

05-08-2017 01:19 PM

Hello Chandeshwer ,

Can you send me an email of the details of the issue you are facing? I will see what I can do to help.

Thanks,

Nagesh.Jaiswal@ca.com

05-08-2017 04:52 AM

Hi Nagesh,

Thanks for the update. I am at client site and doing implementation. As per the RFP I have to integrate Latest Version of Service Desk and Spectrum  with Auto alert feature.

This integration is so useful it should be default. Whenever Service desk of Spectrum new release is coming, this feature should be added without any delay. As both products from CA Umbrella.  I am working on CA product more than 10 years.  Al most our all solutions we are putting Service desk and Spectrum with auto alert feature.

Kindly update the timeline when this integration will work. Based on your update I can update to my client. If it will take more time it will be very difficult for us to closing this project and getting our payment.

Hope you understand my problem and help me get rid of it. 

Regards

CK

05-05-2017 05:55 PM

Hi Chandeshwer

This integration is not supported yet. But we do plan to add this to supported matrix. 

Thanks,

Nagesh 

05-04-2017 06:06 AM

Since CA SM 17 has only 1 week since it was released, I wouldn't expect them to be 100% compatible.

Having said that, Spectrum and SDM integration uses well established protocols and APIs, what exactly is the error you're receiving when trying to integrate them ?