Idea Details

Multitenancy administration simplification

Last activity 05-31-2019 02:15 AM
Hubert Klamrowski's profile image
07-26-2017 06:25 AM

We would like to use multi tenancy with PM. However for each tenant you need to define disocvery profiles, dashboards, collections context pages separatly. Some of the actions can be automated with rather complex scripting what I would like to see in PM is an option in form of check box that would make a dashboard, contex pages, etc available for all tenants. That would speed up and simplify admin work a lot!! 

Comments

10-16-2017 05:19 PM

We've heard variations of this idea before from various customers.  Please comment or vote, if you're interested.  We'll monitor vote counts and consider this idea in future release planning exercises.

09-07-2017 10:39 AM

I agree, this would be much easier!

And that goes along with that already published idea: CA PC/PM :Add option to copy/move Dashboard created under My Dashboards to another menu.

Hope it is going to come, because, that's nice to have the APIs, but this very specific need is pretty common, and having an easy way to achieve that would be more than welcome!

09-07-2017 09:47 AM

Hi Hubert,

I have documented the workflows and REST calls here: Multi Tenancy - Workflows and REST calls for automation 

Maybe a first step.