Idea Details

Filter in Interface-Tab-View in OneClick

Last activity 05-31-2019 02:03 AM
Anon Anon's profile image
02-16-2012 11:48 AM

It would be nice when in OneClick there is a "Filter-Field" in the Interface-Tab-View like as in "events" or "alarms" (Component Details).

A device model with lot of interfaces (like 300+) its easier and faster to find specific interfaces when looking for like name, index-number, if-alias, connected-to, custom fields, etc. When there are a lost of interfaces and subcomponents like modules, lags, vlans, etc...

It is also possible to do this with a locator search - but it would be much easier and increase workflows to have the filter-field directly in the tab-view - instead of taking every time the model-name, go to locator -> do a search for the interfaces -> then to use the filter.

Comments

08-13-2016 08:32 AM

03-19-2015 09:18 AM

03-19-2015 08:37 AM

Hi mgrusso,

Unfortunately we can not merge ideas. So can we close this idea and track with the other idea which you opened which is Filter box for the Spectrum Interfaces tab.

Sounds ok?

Thanks,

Nagesh

03-19-2015 07:29 AM

Hi mgrusso

Ok, let me have someone merge these two together.

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar

03-19-2015 07:20 AM

Hi Kiran,

i didn't had this idea request in mind, and opened one for the same thing a while ago. it currently has 36 pro votes on it, so maybe they should also be considered as votes for this idea request, or the reuqests should be merged somehow: Filter box for the Spectrum Interfaces tab

03-19-2015 07:14 AM

Hi All,

Based on suggestions from the community, inspite of very low votes after so many years, I am keeping this idea and will open till end of April to see if there are really any more sufficient votes to get us to consider it.
If we don’t get sufficient votes by then , will close out the idea.

Regards,

Kiran Diwakar

08-21-2014 05:49 AM

I would like to see a filter box in the OC interfaces tab also.

As the network devices are getting more and more interfaces, some of them nested, like portchannels, etc it would be nice to have a possibility to find an interface without having to scroll through the whole interface list.