Datacom

View Only

Top 10 Knowledgebase Articles: CA Datacom Product Usage - October 2018                

Nov 06, 2018 01:15 PM

Here are the 10 most used Knowledge Base articles about product usage for CA Datacom in October 2018. When you view one of these articles, please take a moment to let us know that you like it with a comment and a quick thumbs-up rating in the article. You can also reply to this document to let us know of other articles you would like to see about product usage.

Thanks for taking a few moments of your busy day to look through these articles!

Article (with link)Summary
KB000009508: Calculating the difference between SQL timestamp columnsBecause there is no built-in function to perform calculations on timestamp columns, this article describes a process to find the difference between two columns.
KB000024272: COBOL Data Level 49 and CA Datacom SQL programsCOBOL Data Item Level 49 is used to declare elementary item identifiers of variable length, such as VARCHAR and VARGRAPHIC.
KB000010738: How to determine previous month start and end dates in SQLWhen using SQL to search for records that are qualified by date, this article will explain how to derive the start and end date of the month prior to the current date.
KB000037693: FTP SITE command with EZA1701I and 500 error codeWhen running a z/OS job to transfer files using FTP, the client will insert a specific FTP SITE command to identify attributes of the file. If the server does not recognize this command, it will produce a 500 error.
KB000109695: Increase VIRTUAL TTM size to avoid -560How to address CA Datacom when VIRTUAL TTM Area becomes full (SQL -560)?
KB000015457: Why a module is loaded from LINKLIST when it is in STEPLIBClients will sometimes place loadlibs in Linklist, and use STEPLIB for other similar loadlibs (different versions, etc.) If the STEPLIB loadlib is not APF-Authorized, the wrong modules could be used.
KB000046307: DST Time Change Instructions for CA Datacom/DB and CA Datacom/AD on z/OSThis article discusses the process and changes needed to the CA Datacom/AD and CA Datacom/DB Multi-User Facility (called MUF) when setting the clock ahead or back during the DST Time Change.
KB000043675: ICE185A AN S0C4 ABEND WAS ISSUED BY DFSORT?, ANOTHER PROGRAM OR AN EXIT (PHASE S 1) is found in the DFSORT? reportCustomer executes DBUTLTY LOAD involving SORTWKnn from DBNEW01 15.1 and getting a S0C4 reason code 3B, site is z/os v2r1.
KB000071665: DB00311I - LOG AREA IS 100% FULL due to OPS rule not spilledLogging file could be not be spilled due to CA OPS rule so manual SPILL was needed when LXX reached 100% full.
KB000024592: How to resolve error 1-IDAETERR17E - DVW error status I2.CA Ideal batch program gives error 1-IDAETERR17E - DVW error status I2

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.