Datacom

View Only

Top 10 Knowledge Base Articles About Product Usage - July 2018 

Aug 16, 2018 04:33 PM

Here are the 10 most used Knowledge Base articles about CA Datacom product usage in July 2018. If you view these articles, please take a moment to let us know with a comment and a quick thumbs-up rating in the article that you like it. You can also reply to this document to let us know of other articles you would like to see about product usage.

Thanks for taking a few moments of your busy days to look through these articles!

Article (with hyperlink)Summary
KB000009508: Calculating the difference between SQL timestamp columns
CA Datacom SQL provides special scalar functions for working with dates and times. This article explains how to calculate differences between two columns.
KB000024592: How to resolve error 1-IDAETERR17E - DVW error status I2.
DVW error status I2 indicates that the data in the dataview does not match the table definition.
KB000103486: Datacom EXTEND IEC145I 413-1C, 13 (005), 76 (009)
Not all errors are CA Datacom errors. This describes the problems within the VTOC needing an IBM solution.
KB000056308: CA World 2002 XML Lab Samples for Advantage CA-Ideal for CA-Datacom
This article explains how to use XML items in a CA Ideal program. A sample program is included.
KB000055142: New version of the Dataminer routines now available for CA Datacom/DB RXX-based change capture and audit reporting
Data Mining Services for CA Datacom/DB ("Dataminer") provide basic Change Capture and Audit Reporting Services based on the content of the CA Datacom/DB Recovery File (RXX). This article gives more details on this "development buddy" application.
KB000013297: I am getting error DB02701E CBS IXX00006 FULL. What can cause this and how can I resolve it?
This article tells what to do when the CA Datacom/DB CBS buffer fills.
KB000056257: Dataview Errors - Database Return Codes and Length Discrepancies
Here is a checklist of procedures to follow to help identify problems with CA Ideal dataviews in the CA Datacom/DB environment.
KB000046527: Looking for an Utility to read the RXX file.
The spilled Recovery File (RXX) contains useful information for determining what maintenance has taken place in a database. Here is a sample DBUTLTY job to show some of the details.
KB000032076: CA Datacom Server mainframe startup fails with DSV00119E - TCP/IP startup time limit exceeded                SER: Only nnn threads created - quit
Having sufficient threads and memory will allow CA Datacom Server applications to run successfully. This article explains this concept more fully.
KB000071665: DB00311I - LOG AREA IS 100% FULL due to OPS rule not spilled
This is not an error with the CA Datacom/DB Log File (LXX), but with the rule definition in CA OPS/MVS. Read further for more details.

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.