To: CA SYSVIEW® Performance Management (SYSVIEW) Customers
From: The CA Technologies SYSVIEW Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for Complete Release of CA SYSVIEW 15.0 0000
On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that the ‘complete’ release for CA SYSVIEW 15.0 0000 is now available. The Incremental Release program for CA SYSVIEW 15.0 has formally concluded. All new features and maintenance introduced during this program have been incorporated into this ‘complete’ release for CA SYSVIEW 15.0 0000.
Current users of the CA SYSVIEW 15.0 INC00 incremental release do not need to reinstall the complete release. An install of the 15.0 incremental release, plus all ten feature PTFs, is functionally equivalent to an install of the complete release.
New features for CA SYSVIEW 15.0 0000 include:
- Product support for IBM’s z/OS 2.3, MQ 9.1, IMS 15.1, and CICS TS 5.5
- JVM auto-discovery of Java virtual machines (JVMs) running on z/OS
- JVM state monitoring
- JVM data collection for insights into garbage collection and memory management
- Language Environment configuration and storage usage displays
- Online historical trending and summarization of RMF system-level data
- Support for SMF record types beyond 255
- Workload Activity Summarization display
- JES2 SNA NJE Application Status display
- Correlation of CICS transactions started with a remote system destination using CA CE-APM
- Report Writer support of the CICS Transaction Detail record (SMF type 255(27) record)
- Enhanced CICS Degradation Analysis displays
We also encourage you to visit the CA SYSVIEW product page on the CA Support portal and DocOps.ca.com.
You can download your copy of CA SYSVIEW 15.0 0000 online at https://support.ca.com/ where you can also utilize CA’s case management system. To install your product, follow the installation procedures for your product at DocOps.ca.com. If you have any questions or require assistance, contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, our CA Services experts can help. For more information about CA Services and how you can leverage our expertise, please visit www.ca.com/services. To connect, learn, and share with other customers, join and participate in our CA SYSVIEW Community at https://communities.ca.com/.
For a list of Education courses recommended by role, please visit the CA Learning Paths and select the desired product. We update courses based on functional impact as well as high demand; therefore, courses created from previous releases may apply to the current release.
Please review the CA End of Service/End of Life Policy within the Working with CA Support guide available at https://support.ca.com by navigating to the Support Policies link.
Thank you again for your business.