As you may be aware, CA Technologies is now part of Broadcom. Over the past several months we have been developing and testing transitions to new systems and processes. Our aim is to make the production transition as seamless as possible.
The Customer Support Portal (support.ca.com) will be migrated to the Broadcom Support Portal for Go-Live on June 3, 2019. Here is what you can expect:
- Customer Support Portal functions will be unavailable for several hours during the weekend prior to Go-Live. Exact times are TBD.
- All registered users will be required to change their passwords as part of the transition to the Broadcom security system. An email containing instructions on password reset will be sent to all active registered users.
- The CA "My Profile" page will be migrated to the "MyBroadcom" profile page.
- The Case Management user interface will be changed to align with the new case management application.
- The look and feel of other functions on the Customer Support Portal, such as downloads, will remain the same.
- Your authorizations and entitlements will be unchanged.
For more CA Support Portal updates, follow and stay tuned.
For all Communities updates, follow and read these updates: