Gen EDGE

View Only

April 2016: New Product Manager Steve Solomon 

Apr 08, 2016 07:06 PM

Dear CA Gen EDGE community.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone in the Community and say that I look forward to meeting all 492 of you.

I have just completed my first week as Product Manager for CA Gen and it has been a blur….  CA Gen has a long history with CA Technologies and several different teams supporting it.  This week I have been meeting with our Senor Leaders, Customer, Partners, Sales, and Support teams.  I am very pleased to be leading this team of long term CA Employees committed to your success.

I am excited to see the features in the new release of CA Gen that is in development.  The Engineering team is committed to delivering a high quality release with the features need to keep CA Gen current and providing value to you and your teams. Keep tuned to this community for more announcements about the new release.

One of my first goals is to put together a Roadmap for CA Gen and to present it to the community. We are also starting to working on CA World 2016 this November in Las Vegas, if you are interesting in Presenting how your company is using CA Gen and tricks and tips for success then now is the time to submit your session.  If you are going to submit a session for CA World please reach out to me and I will help you with it to give you the best opportunity to be selected.

As for me, I started my career as a Mainframe COBOL programmer and even worked with CA Gen in the 1990s at American Express.  I moved into Product Management at Serena Software where I managed all of their Mainframe Products.  I joined CA Technologies 9 years ago to help support CA Endevor and CA Harvest and was the Product Manager for CA Harvest for several years.

For the last four years I have been working in the CA Enterprise Solution Management organization building integrations between CA and Non-CA products.  The great news is that if you have products you might want to integrate then I am the person to talk with.  My specialty for integrations is with Service Management and Application Development products. 

I live in Scottsdale Arizona and if you are travelling this way please let me know I am always pleased to extol the virtues of Arizona, the people, and beauty of my home state.

Cheers,

Steve…

1. Steven.Solomon@ca.com

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.