CA Jobtrac

View Only

Helpful Jobtrac KDs for commonly reported problems and frequently asked questions 

Jan 07, 2019 04:51 PM

Listed below are helpful Jobtrac KDs for commonly reported problems and frequently asked questions.

Article ID: 53438  --  How to DEFRAG the CA Jobtrac Job Management Index (IXX) data set after delete history?
Article ID: 53971  --  With CA Jobtrac Job Management r11, what do should you do when receiving a SB37 ABEND
                                 on IXX161?
Article ID: 20534  --  CA Jobtrac Job Management - Upgrading JES2 consideration with running AUTO-SCHD jobs.
Article ID: 54205  --  What is the procedure to enlarge Jobtrac 11.0 databases?

Article ID: 23057  --  What requirements do CA Jobtrac Job Management (r11) have for release r12 and later of CA
                                 Common Services?
Article ID: 36964  --  Maintenance Procedures to address EVT when TRACWARN message is issued once
                                 EVT0161 reaches 80% utilization.
Article ID: 50099  --  CA Jobtrac Job Management: What to do if job hangs in WAIT EXEC or EXECUTING STATUS.
Article ID: 52537  --  With CA Jobtrac Job Management, why are my jobs sitting in status of "AWAITING
                                 SUBMISSION"?
Article ID: 43753  --  Action to take for Sysout Capture file when message TRACWARN - DATA AREA OF CAPTURE
                                 FILE IS nn% occurs
Article ID: 55016  --  Why am I getting the following TRACWARN message on my history file?
                                 *TRACWARN - DATACOM.R1102.HIS0161 AT 80% FULL IN 1 EXTENTS
Article ID: 51517  --  What needs to happen when CA Jobtrac Job Management issues the message 'TRAC096A
                                 SYSOUT CAPTURE FULL. ENTER ACTION TO BE TAKEN'?

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.