Delivering Harmony across Hybrid IT: Embracing the Rapid Pace of Technology Change

When:  Feb 18, 2020 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM (ET)

Visionary change is on the horizon. Exploiting new tech across hybrid IT to fuel new innovation while ensuring critical operations run at peak performance has never been more challenging.

Processes, people, and tools must be continually enhanced, modernized and streamlined. But where do you start to make the most impact? When is the right time to make a change? How can you better integrate with legacy systems for competitive advantage?

Join us on February 18 at noon ET to learn how changes in the mainframe platform can create value for your organization in this exclusive event designed especially for enterprise technology leaders. We will discuss how you can leverage Open Source, mainframes and automation to make data-driven decisions, deliver operational excellence and tackle hybrid IT complexity across mobile, mainframe and multi-cloud environments. With the Linux Foundation Open Mainframe Project Zowe framework, a wide range of popular open-source DevOps tools such as Git, Jenkins, Gulp, Jest, and Mocha are now accessible to help accelerate software delivery on the mainframe. However, DevOps is much more than just tools, it’s a fundamental transformation of the end-to-end software delivery process and culture. Learn how development and IT Ops leaders are addressing these important questions:

• How do I navigate through all the noise?
  • How do I prioritize the opportunities?
  • How do we address the organizational impact of ‘shift left’?
  • How do I assess my organization’s maturity and readiness to get to the next level?
  • Where are we compared to our peers?

Lastly, there will be a discussion on an awesome use case of Zowe known as VIVA, Vicom Infinity Voice Assistant. Enterprise-ready, VIVA provides the freedom to process business conversations in a security-rich environment using a voice user interface. Imagine commanding your IBM Z Mainframe with your voice in a completely secure manner!

Speakers:

• George DeCandio, Broadcom, Distinguished Engineer and CTO, Mainframe Division
  • Yongkook (Alex) Kim, Vicom Infinity, Senior Solutions Architect
  • Vincent Terrone, Vicom Infinity, Senior Solutions Architect  

Registration: Send email registration request to info@vicominfinity.com