This year’s UK/I Endevor User Group is now scheduled for Wednesday 4th of September in the Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel. We have lined up Product Managers, Product Owners, Endevor Specialists and already, a number of customers have committed to attend.
All we need is YOU!
In keeping with tradition, we will have an informal get together on the evening prior to the User Group itself (Tuesday 3) for a bite, a bevvy and some networking. Please reserve the dates in your diary and request any required travel approvals within your organisations.
Outline details of possible agenda items are included below so for now, please reply to Steve and I and tell us what you want, what you really, really want! It’s your Endevor user group meeting and it’s your opportunity to shape it.
As customer experiences, hints & tips and even the odd war story are of interest to everyone, please tell us if you’d be willing to present on any topic which is relevant to the World of Endevor.
The finalised agenda (based on your input), together with registration instructions, will follow closer to the time. For now, we’re looking forward to hearing from all of you.
Regards and Thanks,
Steve Blackett (UK/I Endevor User Group Chairman) and Kevin Ronan (IBM z Advisor at Broadcom)
Email: SteveBlackett@HSBC.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some proposed agenda items but as mentioned, YOU can shape the event. Please reply to Steve and I before the end of June so that we can finalise the agenda and arrange the relevant speakers and logistics.
- CA Endevor SCM Here and Beyond, CA Endevor SCM Release 19 – Roadmap Update
- Deployment Automation – Status & What’s Planned
- Setting up Webhooks – Deploying & Configuring the Mainframe Webhook Server
- Introduction to the CA Endevor SCM Brightside Plugin: Setting up an End to End Pipeline with CA Endevor SCM
- Bridging the Divide: Using GIT as a Front End for CA Endevor SCM
- Parallel Development in CA Endevor SCM
- Product Administrator: Are the customisations in your environment still needed?