CA Technologies, A Broadcom Company continues to bring innovation to the Mainframe Intelligent Operations and Automation market. Don't miss these solution demos to learn how your team can expedite detection and resolution of performance problems through deep-dive analytics, automated alerts, and powerful predictive capabilities by employing advanced machine learning algorithms.
Join us on Thursday, February 20 at 10:30 a.m. ET to discover how: CA Mainframe Operational Intelligence, CA SYSVIEW Performance Management and CA NetMaster Network Management Machine Learning Capabilities help you proactively prevent problems and automate corrective action to reduce downtime, improve IT Ops team efficiency and address the mainframe skills gap.
- Significantly Reduced Storage Requirement. Utilizing updated database technology that stores data in a more efficient way, you can now save 50% to 80% in disk space compared to releases prior to 2.0.05.
- Additional Metrics
- DB2 Accounting, CICS Transaction, and MQ SMF Support. SMF continues to be an untapped source of insight in many mainframe shops, typically due to the lack of tools that can aggregate and analyze the volume and velocity of SMF records generated at a given time. You can now get the benefits of machine learning, anomaly detection, reports and dashboards for CICS transactions, DB2 plans, and packages, and MQ channels and queues using select DB2 (101.0/101.1), CICS (110.1), and MQ (116.1/116.2) SMF record types. SMF metric support is available through licensing of the SMF Adapter Option.
- Additional CA SYSVIEW Performance Management Option for DB2 Over 50 new metrics are added to CA SYSVIEW Performance Management Option for DB2 for ingestion, anomaly detection, and other functions.
- Machine Learning Updates
- Anomaly Detection Refinements. Anomaly detection capabilities have been refined so that the system does not trigger alarms for random fluctuations which are within business acceptable boundaries. The result is more actionable anomalies.
- Issue Intelligence (Alert Clustering) Refinement. Issues produced by our machine learning algorithms (alert clustering) are now more meaningful since alerts are contextually correlated based on metric behavior and anomalies identified over time. MOI is also enhanced to better recognize new Issues based on user feedback on the accuracy of the current Issues (Like/Unlike).
- Extended Automation
- Write WTO messages to z/OS SYSLOG. You can now define alert notification rules that write Write-To-Operator (WTO) messages to the z/OS SYSLOG. Trap and automate Write-to-Operator (WTO) messages using available third party applications or tools. This enhancement extends our automation capability to other vendor automation, console/event monitoring tools.