Join us on July 23, 2020 at 11 a.m. ET for CA Brightside Office Hours.
Open to CA Brightside customers only
, these monthly Office Hours events are interactive Q&A sessions covering Mainframe DevOps & modernization, primarily focused on the open-source technologies CA Brightside supports:
- Zowe (any component)
- Code4z (Visual Studio Code)
- Che4z (Eclipse Che)
These Office Hours are also the place to ask questions about popular off-platform tools, from code quality to CI/CD to service management, and extensions to Broadcom portfolio products, like CA Endevor. All questions, whether expert-level or novice, are welcome, and panelists will make every attempt to respond in real-time. Please forward this invite to colleagues interested in open-first mainframe modernization, including Development and Operations team members, Architects, and DevOps champions.
- Safe space; no such thing as a bad question
- Attendees may remain anonymous
- Questions can be posed verbally or via chat
- Sessions will NOT be recorded
- Any required follow-up will be via a blinded email to attendees
- Sharing of insights/experiences is encouraged
Take advantage of this shared learning resource by bringing your questions, or just listen in. Note: These sessions are open to CA Brightside customers only. We will be holding CA Brightside Office Hours the 4th Thursday of the month from May through December. If you register for one, your registration works for all of them.