The Plano Mainframe Product Management and Development teams will host a Mainframe Technical Exchange October 15 - 17, 2019, which is FREE for customers.
Registration is now full for this event. Please watch for future Mainframe Technical Exchanges in 2020.
This educational event will provide in-depth training, knowledge transfer and hands-on workshops in customer-focused technical sessions for your CA products.
There will also be opportunities for you to do Usability Testing of some of the new User Interfaces we are developing.
Addison Conference Centre
15650 Addison Road
Addison, Texas 75001
Please join us for a variety of sessions on these CA products:
- Trusted Access Manager for Z
- Data Content Discovery
- Advanced Authentication Mainframe
- Top Secret
- Compliance Event Manager
- Common Services
- DEz (Development Environment for z)
- ALC (Application Lifecycle)
- Mainframe Application Tuner
- Date Simulator
*Note that we also plan to hold a 5-day User Group conference for these products in Spring 2020
- Workload Automation ESP Edition
- Workload Automation CA 7 Edition
- Workload Automation Restart Option for z/OS Schedulers
Performance and Storage:
- CA 1 Tape Management
- Disk Backup and Restore
- Tape Library Management System
- Mainframe Operational Intelligence
- Dynamic Capacity Intelligence
- Mainframe Resource Intelligence
- Automation Point
Registration is now open: Broadcom Mainframe Technical Exchange | Plano, Texas
Please reach out to Dale.Russell@broadcom.com for additional details.