Gen EDGE

View Only
  • 1.  Volunteers Needed - pilot of Digital Badge: CSE

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 12, 2022 02:29 PM

Broadcom has a Digital Badge program that enables customers to showcase their expertise by passing an assessment test. Upon completion, customers earn a digital badge that can be shared on social media and showcased in an email signature or on a resume.

I'm pleased to share that we have another digital in progress for the Client Server Encyclopedia (CSE). We're seeking volunteers who will review the question bank and give us feedback. 

What to expect:

• The pilot will end September 23, 2022. Only the first 10 people will be able to participate.
    • Anyone who participates in the pilot will automatically be issued a digital badge, regardless of your test score. Participation does require providing feedback to me.
    • We have 93 questions in the question bank for "Admins" at an Advanced 3-star level. 
      • We have 39 questions in the question bank for "Developers" at an Intermediate 2-star level. These questions are included in the Admin question bank, so I'm not asking you to take the test twice. 
    • This is a pilot! Which means you will be shown all the questions and be able to comment within the tool(screenshot below). Or you can email feedback to me: Kim.Peelman@broadcom.com
      • The final version will have a smaller number of questions to answer (Admin ~70, Dev ~25), and the answers will be randomized. 

To pilot the CSE digital badge for admins, click here:

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/399f5022-1998-46c7-990d-98fd7251ec15/review

------------------------------
    Kim Peelman
    Kim.Peelman@broadcom.com
    Product Owner, Gen
    Broadcom
    Plano, TX

• 2.  RE: Volunteers Needed - pilot of Digital Badge: CSE

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 22, 2022 03:06 PM
    Big thanks to everyone who has offered feedback on the CSE digital badge! 

The pilot closes tomorrow. If you'd like to give early feedback (and earn your badge early), you have one more day. Don't miss out!

Kim Peelman
    Kim.Peelman@broadcom.com
    Product Owner, Gen
    Broadcom
    Plano, TX