Endevor

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Following messages were generated when using EATTR=OPT JCL DD parameter to allow temporary files to be allocated on EAVs in Cyl Managed part : C1X0240I 264 //XMLAUD DD DISP=(NEW,PASS),DSN=&&XMLNEW,EATTR=OPT, C1X0240I // ...

• I guess that's called telepathy :) The current behavior can be easily explained by the underlying architecture. E2E logging is implemented as an internal exit-3, which is called only when the editing session ends. Nevertheless, in my opinion, this ...

Latest Q&A List

• Joseph Walther's profile image

RE: C1BMXIN symbolic query for C1BMXRCN

See the example C1BMXIN member in Package-Shipping-Model-and-Script-Examples Some of the lines 12 thru 21 deal with assigning ...

• Danny Cheng's profile image

C1BMXIN symbolic query for C1BMXRCN

PACKAGE SHIPMENT BATCH JCL - SYSIN CARD IMAGES - ISPSLIB(C1BMXIN) C1BMXIN to extract the destination symbolic (DESTIN) for ...

Upcoming Events

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: CA Endevor

Unanswered Threads

• Posted in: Endevor

Following messages were generated when using EATTR=OPT JCL DD parameter to allow temporary files to be allocated on EAVs in Cyl Managed part : C1X0240I 264 //XMLAUD DD DISP=(NEW,PASS),DSN=&&XMLNEW,EATTR=OPT, C1X0240I // ...

• Posted in: Endevor

Dear Sir I bought the "VMware(R) Workstation 16 Pro" 4 years ago and now I want to update it to pro 17. But it seems I was asked to provide "site ID" issued by VMWare ? Where can I get the "site ID" ? My account in " https://support.broadcom.com/ ...

2 people recommend this.

Latest Blog Posts

• The objects of this blog run only under IBM’s ISPF for Endevor and Quick-Edit. So, they do not apply to Endevor activity outside of ISPF, such as actions under zowe, VS Code, or Eclipse. For more information about ISPF, see What is ISPF? According ...

1 person recommends this.
  • Change Manager Enterprise Workbench, also known as CMEW, is going to be End-of-Life as of March, 31st, 2025. While it served organizations with both Endevor and Harvest SCM for many years, much of what it was originally built to do is now ...

2 people recommend this.